Did you know that there are companies that specialize in providing loans to negative people? As difficult as it may seem, even those who have some restriction are able to access credit.
With so many consumers in this situation, the offer of negative credit has become more common and competitive among the institutions that provide this service.
Loan for negatives: which one to choose?
So, in order to help you in this search for the best investment for your pocket, we have prepared a content that will show you some interesting loan alternatives for negatives: b
The types of loan for negative
As this audience has grown a lot, it is clear that the supply options also grow in the same proportion. But did you know that basically four types of credit can be offered to those with restrictions?
- Payroll loan: one of the best known and, in this case, the payment of the credit is directly linked to some benefit or to the payroll (in the case of civil servants);
- For those who have their own property and paid off: banks and finance companies use the property as collateral.
- For those who have their own vehicle and paid: the guarantee can be a car or motorcycle. If you really want to use the house or vehicle as a guarantee, keep an eye on the rules of the contract. In case of default, you may be left without your good.
- Loan for self-employed: as you cannot prove your income and do not have a paycheck for not having an employment relationship, many lenders can bar your loan application. However, what can you do?
- Present your bank statement with the movement of at least 3 months. This will be essential to prove the money that comes in and out of your account and thus, prove your income.
- Opening a legal entity that also helps to prove your earnings.
- Refinance your home or car. You can use these assets as collateral, which greatly increases your chances of getting a loan.
Now that you know a little more about the most common types of loans, just continue reading other articles to see other options of this service that we have separated.